CRT is offering a special poster printing opportunity for authors accepted for a poster presentation. This includes the printing of your poster to the size specifications of CRT’s poster hall and the shipping of your poster to the meeting. Although this is not mandatory, we strongly encourage all presenters to use this service.
To take advantage of this offer, please submit your poster to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 21, 2018!
Poster Display Guidelines:
- When submitting your abstract for printing to the email address above, please include your poster number in the subject line of the email to email@example.com. Your poster number can be found at the top of this web page.
- Each poster board measures 4’ high (44 in) and 6’ wide (68 in).
- The poster presentations should conform to ACC guidelines, including a copy of the abstract, title, and author block.
- The abstract title and author(s) must be placed at the top of the board
- You must provide a copy of the abstract, typed in large type.
- Remember that illustrations, charts, tables, lettering, and drawings must be readable from distances of three feet or more.
- Keep the poster simple and clear with heavy lines and effective use of color.
- NO PROJECTION EQUIPMENT MAY BE USED DURING POSTER PRESENTATIONS.
The benefits for using the poster printing program are as follows:
- The poster will ship to the meeting and you will be able to pick up your poster onsite and avoid the inconvenience of traveling to the meeting with your poster. It will be there waiting for you.
- Free templates available for download to make the poster creation process as easy as possible.
- Customer support is available during regular business hours to assist with questions.
Please note if you choose to print your own poster, you will be responsible for mounting your poster during the set up times.
The 40 best abstracts will be presented orally at CRT 2018 and the presenting authors will be listed as CRT 2018 Associate Faculty.
Reduced registration will be extended to the submitting author for each accepted abstract. Submitters will receive a unique code in their acceptance letter to register at the discounted rate.
Each accepted abstract submitter will receive a complimentary one-year subscription to Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine (CRM)
CRT 2018 accepted abstracts meeting the eligibility requirements will be published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) Interventions.